Ervaren functie: Senior Accountmanager BASIL OEM & MIKSolliciteren
As a Senior Account Manager BASIL OEM & MIK at Basil your main responsibility is to maintain and expand the turnover of our OEM-customers with focus on MIK, Basil OEM, Co-branding and private label products. You will be responsible for an optimal sales of MIK-systems in combination with our (Basil) products. In this position you will have many different conversation partners and you will contribute to realize our sales targets and an optimal customer satisfaction. Your working area is international with a focus on Europe, secondary North America.
Your role at Basil
• You stay in close contact with our new and current partners (distributors and manufacturers) in the OEM market;
• You use the right products for the right market and take action to find the right partners for (new) business opportunities;
• You stay in contact with our partners to inform them about our concepts and products and take care of an optimal sales of these concepts and products;
• You support at shows and trade fairs;
• You contribute independently on our sales targets;
• You work in close collaboration with the other colleagues from Sales.
Who are we looking for?
• You have a bachelor’s degree in a relevant field and 5 to 8 years of work experience in a similar position at à supplier of bicycle related products;
• You have excellent communication skills in Dutch, English and German (French language is an advantage)
• You have knowledge of and a network in the bicycle industry;
• You have an eye for detail and sense for design & technology;
• You are customer-oriented and you are a long-term relationship builder;
• You are proactive and you have excellent communications skills at different levels;
• You have an entrepreneurial mindset.
What do we offer?
Besides a competitive salary, we offer you all the space you need to grow and build on Basil’s success. A strongly growing family company with an open, hands-on and entrepreneurial working culture. We feel cycling in every fiber of our body.
How to apply?
Interested and do you recognize yourself in the profile? Please send your motivation letter and resume to the HR department via firstname.lastname@example.org We are looking forward to your application!
If you would like to know more about this position or if you have questions, please contact Marc Roelofsen (Managing Director) on (+31) 0315 632 222.