Stage: Internship sustainabilitySolliciteren
Do you think sustainability is interesting? Then we are looking for you! Earlier this year, sustainability was added as one of the four pillars to our corporate strategy, both short and long term. Sustainability is a broad concept, that is why we are looking for someone who wants to deepen their understanding / knowledge of this theme in order to give shape to our strategy.
What are you going to do?
• You will analyze market developments and incorporate these into Basil's most important points of attention, as laid down in SDG (Sustainable Development Goals);
• You will focus on the aspect of sustainability within for example (products, producers, logistics, internal processes etc.);
• On base of these points of attention, you will determine our objectives;
• After that, you will advise which parts are useful in the short- and long-term objectives to adjust and in which ways we can do this;
• You will record this strategic plan in an advisory report for our organization.
Who are you?
• You are in the final year of your education;
• You are ready to carry out a research independently and complete this with a report for our organization;
• You are interested in following the latest developments in the field of sustainability;
• You know how to find and filter the right information;
• You will take initiative and you are able to draw conclusions.
What do we offer?
• An internship compensation per month;
• A flat, informal organization with room for your new initiatives and ideas;
• A location that is easily accessible by public transport or by bike.
Basil designs and sells leading bicycle accessories: functional and fashionable bicycle bags, baskets, bicycle rainwear, bells, mounting systems and other accessories. The Basil brand stands for cycling happiness. We like to see people enjoy cycling more and more often, because there are so many moments of happiness on your bicycle. In addition, cycling is healthy, good for the environment and thus makes the world a little more beautiful.
Our trendsetting, stylish and functional products make it possible for more and more people to experience this (daily) cycling happiness, because small moments of happiness turn out to be the biggest ones later on. We call it 'Spread the cycling joy'!
Interested? Apply quickly!
Would you like to work with us? Send your motivation letter to firstname.lastname@example.org. Do you have any questions? Please contact Janne Venderbosch (Product Department) via (+31) 0315 632 222 or via email J.Venderbosch@basil.nl.