Ervaren functie: Customer Experience SpecialistSolliciteren
Kramp has the slogan "it's that easy". We therefore make every effort to make it as easy as possible for our customers to do business with us. The underlying basis for this approach is the way in which we deal with our core value "Customer First" and try to be as customer-centric as possible.
To achieve this we established the Customer Experience team. As a CX specialist, you will be part of this dedicated and ambitious team of 5 driven colleagues who talk about the customer all day long and are obsessed with improving our processes and services in a customer-centric way.
You have an important project management and consultancy role in the organization. Your goal is to increase the focus on our value ‘Customer First’ by training colleagues and advising the organization in international projects to make sure that the voice of the customer is taken into account with everything we do.
To gain more insights into what customers find "easy" and how we can improve on this, the CX team works intensively with personas, customer journeys, web analytics and user testing. We measure by querying different customer feedback related KPI’s such as NPS, CES and CSAT. In addition to the scores, the open answers give us a lot of insight into possibilities for improvement. You are the specialist who uses this information to understand why our customers want to order at Kramp every day, or at competitors! You know exactly how our customer satisfaction KPI’s came about and how to translate the data into actionable insights and sustainable improvements.
More specific tasks include:
• Initiating and leading customer experience projects
• Representing the voice of the customer in various projects executed in the business and stimulating colleagues to work outside-in
• Securing alignment with stakeholders about the customer experience strategy and actions by proactively communicating and collaborating with stakeholders
• Increasing awareness and knowledge within the organization by giving trainings about personas, customer journey and customer feedback
• Inspiring others about customer experience and being part of the center of excellence on customer experience
For this job we have a couple of requirements:
• Bachelor or Master degree
• A minimum of 2-3 years professional experience in CX
• Experience in project management
• Knowledge of qualitative research methods like user testing and customer journey mapping
• Fluent in written and spoken English
• Ability to learn quickly in an ever changing environment
In addition, customer orientation is in your DNA. This means that you want to provide as much insight as possible into the experiences of our customers. You act proactively and communicate easily with colleagues on all levels in the organization. Influencing others and managing change are your core qualities and you have good presentation skills. Because of our international organization, it is important that you are willing to travel to other Kramp locations in Europe several times a year.
What do we offer?
You will work in an ambitious and informal Customer Experience team that consists of a Customer Experience Manager, a Customer Experience Researcher and Customer Experience Specialists. You will work in an open culture, with room for initiatives and growth. Together we strive to make it as easy as possible for our customers. It is our goal to create organizational awareness around customer experience and to make sure the organization will adopt this way of thinking.
We are an ambitious, fast growing and financially sound organisation. Therefore you can expect a few important things from us. We value personal development. We don't just say this, but we also live up to it. For example with a personal training budget and the Anjo Foundation.
• A market-based salary
• Profit sharing bonus
• Travel allowance
• 37 holiday days
• Easy to reach: no traffic jams
• Laptop and phone