Startersfunctie: Customer Service CoordinatorSolliciteren
Thanks to you, every customer is supported professionally. Whether it concerns defects in machines / production lines, ordering parts, questions about invoices, or complaints; you are pivotal in the contacts between the customer and Marel's service organization. You handle all situations with a smile. With your technical and commercial insight and your listening skills, you quickly understand what the customer's problem is and then you ensure proper resolution of the issue.
This is a very versatile and varied job, which is a good match for people with a commercial feeling and technical insight. Your duties include:
• Handling all customer questions by telephone and e-mail. You register these questions in our systems and ensure that they are followed up. After your training period you are able to identify the customer’s issue and independently set priorities in the urgency / severity of the problem. Where possible, you solve the issue yourself. If not, then you ensure proper hand over to your colleagues, e.g. from Technical Support.
• Instructing our service engineers about the faults to be solved and the overhaul of installations. You provide them with the necessary technical information and inform them about the follow-up of contractual agreements with the customer. After execution of the service job, you will discuss the report and details with the engineer.
• Managing expectations of our customers and colleagues. You keep everyone involved informed (prior to and after the job) through your clear communication and record everything in our systems.
• You ensure a healthy customer experience in cooperation with agents, foreign branches and our internal organization. Incidentally you visit customers and function as the point of contact during the sales process for services and spare parts. You recognize and win sales opportunities.
Do you have a BSc education in business or a technical direction (mechanical engineering / electrical engineering) and do you understand how to build a strong customer relationship? Do you communicate easily in Dutch and English, and are you good at listening and asking questions? Then this could just be your new challenge. We are also looking for:
• A customer- and service-oriented person. Even if the conversation becomes tough, you remain calm and handle it with a smile.
• Administrative skills. The quality of our service is highly dependent on the data we process in our systems. You are good at that, do not forget anything and ensure complete reporting. It is an advantage if you have experience with administrative systems (eg ERP / CRM).
• You see the importance of a long-term relationship with the customer. You act in that interest and handle in the customer’s interest. Of course, you also keep the interests of Marel in mind.
Marel offers you plenty of room to develop. You start with an extensive training process, in which we ensure that you acquire the necessary knowledge and skills to be able to do your work independently. You will receive online training, information about our systems and information about our machines. You will continue to learn even after your training period. In addition, Marel offers plenty of opportunities for internal growth.
We offer you a good salary, supplemented with:
• A pension scheme according to CAO Metalektro
• 27 vacation days and 13 ATV days
• Travel allowance
• Flexible working hours
If you’re looking to join an international company with a great culture, flexible working arrangements, career growth and development opportunities then click ‘apply now’ and include a resume!
If you'd like to learn more about this position, please contact our recruiter, Erik van Grinsven via email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Marel Meat
- Type vacature
- Gewenste studierichting
- Mechanical / Electrical Engineering or related
- Gewenste werkervaring
- Beschikbaar per
- Erik van Grinsven
- Albert Schweitzerstraat 33
- 7131 PG