Startersfunctie: Field Service Engineer Automation & ControlsSolliciteren
The Field Service Engineer is the front-line field service representative and is responsible for fulfilling the customer’s expectations during Field Service activities and will ensure:
• Excellent performance of troubleshooting, repair, installation, maintenance, customer training
and/or gen-eral support for Marel machinery at customer facilities. This includes activities like
preparation of installa-tion and maintenance activities, aftercare of new installations and keeping
in close contact with the cus-tomer and report the progress
• That his/her skills are maintained and are technically proficient in the skills necessary to install,
trouble-shoot, repair and train customers on Marel equipment / solutions and carry out routine
• Quality and disciplined preparation and reporting of the visits to update customer support
coordinators and field service administrators to ensure best possible customer outcome
• Priorities are set in accordance with the needs of the company and the customer
• The customer will experience a confident, emphatic and competent service from the organization
• That in situations where the service delivery to the customer is compromised the Field Service
Engineer will escalate the matter according the company’s processes to ensure the right support
to the customer
Marel Meat Service offers high end technical support for all customers of Marel Meat. The team consists of about 120 employees worldwide and is responsible for a range of tailor-made services to suit our customer’s needs. Each service solution is carefully packaged according to the customer’s priorities and preferences into a robust Service Agreement. At Marel Meat Service we realize that all food processors require different service needs. Rather than a one-size-fits-all approach, we assemble a bespoke set of Service Solutions to offer the best service to our customers.
Why work for us?
Working at Marel means working at a multinational with many chances to develop yourself. You will receive an extensive, well-prepared onboarding period, which takes you into our world. You will be guided by an experienced coworker, who will teach you everything you need in successfully fulfilling this position. All together, we offer an exciting and challenging job in an organization with a ‘hands-on’ mentality, an open and informal atmosphere, short lines of communication and entrepreneurship.
If you have the following qualities, you are the candidate we are looking for!
• Degree in Electrical and/or Software engineering, preferably from a technical college, or similar
• Technical college degree preferred
• Excellent written and spoken English. German is preferred.
• Recognized product training on food processing equipment preferred
• Strong communicator with analytical skills and the ability to work under pressure
• Experience in field service in an equipment/software manufacturing environment is preferred
If you'd like to learn more about this position, please contact our recruiter, Erik van Grinsven via email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Marel Meat
- Type vacature
- Gewenste studierichting
- Elektrotechniek, Software Engineering of verwant
- Gewenste werkervaring
- Beschikbaar per
- Erik van Grinsven
- Albert Schweitzerstraat 33
- 7131 PG